Start: Sunday, October 8th, 2017
The following services are included in the entry fee:
- Personalized start number and safety needles
- Electronic timekeeping
- Free travel with train and bus on 08.10.2017 in the Vorarlberg-Region
- Confirmation by e-mail Voucher for the Pastaparty on 6./7.10. 2017 in the Festspielhaus in Bregenz
- Clothes bag for clothes delivery
- Track catering
- Transport of self-catering
- Marathon guide
- Ship shuttle for runners from Bregenz to the Lindau port
- Folding plan
- Clothes delivery to the truck provided for you
- Remembrance medal for all finisher
- Indoor swimming pool Bregenz for showering and changing (for ladies)
- Hansgrohe shower trucks (for men)
- Extensive catering village in the finish-area
- Medical care at the start, on the track and at the finish
- Running sport fair in the Festspielhaus in Bregenz
- Health Symposium at the Festspielhaus in Bregenz
- Locked track along Lake Constance through three countries
The course is though three countries
The marathon starts from the beautiful Island of Lindau -habour, then passes through the Austrian towns Lochau, Bregenz, Hard, Höchst, it then crosses the Swiss border at St. Margreten and continues across the Rheindamm back to Hard and finally finishes in Bregenz.
A marathon to enjoy
60% of the course takes place along Lake Constance. You pass the world’s largest open theatre, with the stage design of the opera Turandot. Then passing through reeds and woods, you finally finish in the Casino-Stadium in Bregenz, where a cheering crowd awaits you.
A marathon for your soul
Shortly before crossing the finish line, you pass the antique abbey Mehrerau, a place of peace and spirituality.
The marathon consists of five races and offers all participants a suitable choice of events
- Sparkasse Marathon
- Skinfit Half marathon
- ImmoAgentur Quarter marathon
- ORF-Walking 11 km
On 8 October 2017, the 11th Sparkasse 3-Länder-Marathon starts.