Unique | Island-Start on Lake Constance | Three countries - no passport | Goose bumps
3-country marathon canceled
We are transferring the starting place to 10.10.2021
The green light hoped for by the OK team is unfortunately red.
This year's Sparkasse 3-Country Marathon, the Skinift Half Marathon, the vkw Quarter Marathon and the VN.at Relay Marathon will not take place on October 4th. Those already registered are automatically entitled to start in 2021.
Like all 2,200 participants, you will now automatically receive a starting place for the coming year. The date is 10/10/2021.
1. If you do not have time on October 10th, 2021, you can postpone it for another year (October 9th, 22nd).
2. Of course, the participation fee can also be refunded.
Start: Sunday, October 4th, 2020
The following services are included in the entry fee:
- Personalized start number and safety needles
- Electronic timekeeping
- Free travel with train and bus on 06.10.2019 in the Vorarlberg-Region
- Clothes bag for clothes delivery
- Track catering
- Transport of self-catering
- Marathon guide
- Ship shuttle for runners from Bregenz to the Lindau port
- Folding plan
- Clothes delivery to the truck provided for you
- Remembrance medal for all finisher
- Indoor swimming pool Bregenz for showering and changing (for ladies)
- Hansgrohe shower trucks (for men)
- Extensive catering village in the finish-area
- Medical care at the start, on the track and at the finish
- Running sport fair in the Inselhalle in Lindau
- Health Symposium at Inselhalle in Lindau
- Locked track along Lake Constance through three countries
The course is though three countries
The marathon starts from the beautiful Island of Lindau -habour, then passes through the Austrian towns Lochau, Bregenz, Hard, Höchst, it then crosses the Swiss border at St. Margreten and continues across the Rheindamm back to Hard and finally finishes in Bregenz.
A marathon to enjoy
60% of the course takes place along Lake Constance. You pass the world’s largest open theatre, with the stage design of the opera Turandot. Then passing through reeds and woods, you finally finish in the Soccer-Stadium in Bregenz, where a cheering crowd awaits you.